Just a short post. AFS replied to my Global Leaders Financial Aid application today, and I will be receiving a $1,000 scholarship! This is fantastic, my tuition just keeps getting smaller and smaller. Thanks again to everyone who has donated so far!
Hey Sydney! Congrats on getting your host family and scholarship and everything :) I'm going to Panama this fall for a year with AFS and i'm still waiting on my family. :( But I saw your blog on the sponsor an AFSer page on the site and clicked on it.. just wondering how were you able to raise almost three thousand dollars so far! where did you post your blog link and stuff? If you can email me that would be great! brelyn.rose@gmail.com . I'm trying to raise money with the blog and just haven't been very successful! best of luck on your exchange!!
That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'll be going to France next year with AFS too! I guess we will meet then :-)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! if you have a Facebook you should join our group, its called AFS France 2012- 2013 :D
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you Julie!
ReplyDeleteHey Sydney! Congrats on getting your host family and scholarship and everything :) I'm going to Panama this fall for a year with AFS and i'm still waiting on my family. :( But I saw your blog on the sponsor an AFSer page on the site and clicked on it.. just wondering how were you able to raise almost three thousand dollars so far! where did you post your blog link and stuff? If you can email me that would be great! brelyn.rose@gmail.com . I'm trying to raise money with the blog and just haven't been very successful!
ReplyDeletebest of luck on your exchange!!